TJS Travel Limited
when you use
this website. TJS Travel Limited are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 14th June 2017.
What we collect
- Name, email address and contact number.
- Once a trip is booked, we collect other passengers names and ages to assist our drivers when departing and returning from the destination.
What we do with information we collect
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send advertising emails to make you aware of upcoming trips that may be of interest to you.
- We may use your details to help improve our services and website.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. We have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual, helping to tailor your experience by gathering and remembering your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, this helps us analyse data to improve our website and services.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies within your browser settings but this may then render parts of our website unusable to you.
- Our website may at times contain links to external sites. However once you use these links to leave our site we do not have any control over that website, so visiting external links is at your own risk.
Controlling how we use your personal information
- If you do not want us to use your email address to let you know of other trips that may be of interest to you, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required to do so by law.